Tuesday 25 December 2012

b- Nuts







I'm a food-lover and a snackass first class. But I have to fit in my bikini in a couple of weeks so I better watch myself and my sweet/bitter/salty/sour tongue. I found out chestnuts are -unlike other nuts and seeds- relatively low in calories, contain less fat but are rich in minerals and  vitamins which is obviously good for your health! This is another favorite of mine and really easy to prepare!






Heat the oven approx 200C

1. find the flat side of the chestnut and cut a large X all the way trough the skin

2. place them in the oven to roast for approx 30 to 40 minutes

3. as soon as the chestnuts are cool enough to handle, start pealing them

4. clean the kitchen and decorate your plate!




Time to invite some of your awesome friends! Open your favorite bottle of wine =)

Start sipping.
Start snacking
Start smoking
Start laughing

Start a never ending evening full of joy and healthiness,