Monday 28 January 2013

b- Outofthisworld







After breakfast I'm already counting hours for lunch and after lunch I look forward for supper. I just can't help it! Food in general makes me happy, but Thai food... is the BEST!

Haven't found the grasshoppers on the menu yet, hopefully in Bangkok tomorrow. What I've found in this restaurant/bar was a little garden next to me, full of lemongrass. Lemongrass is a common ingredient in Thai cooking for a zesty lemon flavor to -in this case- my curry. De-li-ci-ous!




In the pineapple my favorite drink is served; Mai Tai. Mai Tai translates from Tahitian to mean 'Out of this World'. It's a cocktail made of: light rum, amaretto liqueur, grenadine syrup, pineapple juice and orange juice. Yummie! I'm going to continue enjoying the maximum out of this peacefull Krabi since I'll go back to rocky Malta tomorrow!

Be zesty,
xo