Wednesday 30 January 2013

b- Jaunty




Koh Jam, I love you! Took a while to be with you - 1,5 hour motorbiking in crazy Thai traffic, approx 1 hour on a wonky powerboat- but you were totally worth it! As I told you before I didn't know we stayed over for a couple of days, so I am happy to share you my not planned but multifunctional outfit I was wearing!

The jaunty top for the hot and sticky weather, the cap was needed for protection of sun and insects in the jungle. The shorts I would have changed for a lighter fabric instead of denim, but the bikini bottom underneath saved me :)

cap: MALIBU - top: FOREVER21 - bracelet: SUITEBLANCO






top: FOREVER21 - bikini: PULLANDBEAR - belt THAIMARKET - shorts H&M - bracelet: SUITEBLANCO

Besides a multifunctional outfit, I call it my lucky outfit from now on. Next post will explain, it will also be my final Thailand post since I'm going to catch my flight in Bangkok today!


Have a lovely day,
xo