Saturday 2 March 2013

b- Freezin'




On y va, tralala!

From tangawearing-weather in Thailand to the Mediteranean-weather in Malta. From Malta to the feelingnum-weather in Netherlands, now finally arrived in freezin' Haute-Nendaz in Swiss.

Now I have reached below zero I have to take back my complaint here about the weather in the Netherlands.

Nothing better then fresh air, fresh snow, fresh sunshine and a fresh gluhwein what keeps you warm, isn't it? In case you consider this as my snowboard outfit, I have to disappoint you -and myself- because it's not yet. At least something to wish for :)

-

On y va, tralala!

Van tangadragende-temperaturen in Thailand naar mediteraanse-temperaturen in Malta. Geaclimatiseerd in Malta, vorige week aangekomen in nulpuntig Nederland. Nu het onder-nul punt bereikt in Zwitserland!

Genieten van de frisse lucht, ijzige sneeuw met zonnenstralen en een gluhwein om warm te blijven. Helaas nog niet in bovenstaande outfit de berg af maar wel leuk om naar te kijken..



cabrio-cool




Off to discover Nendaz center!
XO




You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER