Saturday 16 March 2013

b- Shwinged




Goodmorning! Any plans today? I know a lot of people go crazy shopping since it's Saturday. And I also know you don't need anything special, just want to spoil yourself with something. Nothing wrong with that, we are worth it!

But why taking the risk to catch a cold by the outdoor-to indoor climate change if there are tons of online shops? Sharing is caring and because I care about you and your health I found you something really cool; Shwings. Low budget way to pimp your shoes; whether they are having slots or laces. Available in different shapes (think about mustaches, flames, lightning bolts)  in all different colors available!

It made my day, does it make yours?

-

Een hele goede morgen! Plannen vandaag op deze koude zaterdag? Uit ervaring weet ik dat de steden zullen vollopen met vrije blije burgers. Winkel in, winkel uit. Opzoek naar niets maar toch ook iets. Gewoon iets leuks; omdat we het waard zijn! Gaan we ons daar tussen mengen en kans lopen een koudje te vatten? Ik pas.

Voordat je beslist deel ik graag mijn online wanna-have: Shwings. Het ultieme fashion acessoire om je gympen low budget te pimpen. Voor veter en klittenband schoen, met of zonder glitters en in verschillende vormen verkrijgbaar! Ik ben enthousiast, jij?





I'm gonna figure out how to ship it to Malta like I did here with my mister Jacobs wanna-have.. Wish me luck!

Enjoy your weekend,
XO


You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER