Wednesday 1 May 2013

b- Comfy






tee: ADIDAS neck less: NEWLOOK skort:ZARA bag: SICILIAN MARKET shoes: ALLSTARS


You are what you wear I hear people saying. Well, nice to meet you, I'm comfy. My mom and little me used to argue about wearing cute dresses and skirts. I simply couldn't wear them since I loved climbing  tree's and playing soccer with the boys. The day she bought me a divided skirt I was willing to compromise.

Now; 15 years later, nothing changed. Or wait, there might be some changes. Ah yes, the divided skirt is called skort nowadays and the t-shirt I'm wearing doesn't belong to my brother.

But the messy way I eat my icecream will never change I assume!


-


Het moet vooral lekker zitten. Ja, ik ben er zo een. Ik omarm de comfy look met duizend armen. Jurkjes en rokjes vertikte ik vroeger te dragen, daar kon ik niet confortabel in  boompje klimmen of voetballen. De broekrok was het compromis dat mijn moeder en ik sloten.

Nu; 15 jaar later, niets veranderd. Of misschien toch? Ja, de broekrok heet tegenwoordig skort en het t-shirt dat ik draag komt niet uit mijn broers kast. 

Wel blijf ik een ramp in ijs eten!



Be  comfy,
XO




You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER