Sunday 28 April 2013

b- SAXYSUNDAY

tee: TOPSHOP, bacelet: GRANNY, ring: PULL AND BEAR, pants: TERRANOVA shoes: ZARA sax: JUPITER




I played you and I apologize. I'll make it up, I promise. From now on I'll touch you at least 5 times a week.

Do you remember how I used to curve my bottom lip over my bottom teeth? And the way I closed the rest of my lips around you? Hitting you on the right spots and getting higher and higher in fortissimo? ♫ The same old finish: me, gasping for air and you, ending al niente.

A glass of water for me and a wiper for you. I'm pulling you apart, back in the box and can't wait for tomorrow!


-


Ik weet het, je voelde je geplayed. Je hebt niet de aandacht gekregen die je verdient. Ik beloof je meer aandacht te geven. Minimaal 5 keer per week zal ik je bespelen.


Weet je nog hoe ik je op warmde? Hoe ik je gevoelige knoppen raakte die ons in fortissimo tot 'n hoogtepunt leidden? ♫ Ik, happend naar adem  zonder te rusten? Al niente ging het moment langzaam aan ons voorbij.

Een glas water voor mij, een poetsdoek voor jou. Uitelkaar getrokken, terug de koffer in. Tot morgen!




B-Playful this Sunday ♫,
XO



See me:    Cheating here
See me:    Breaking up here


You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER