Wednesday 3 April 2013

b-doubleD



cap: ADIDAS jack REPLY blouse: GSTAR dungarees: GUESS shoes: ALL STARS

Hello there, how are you? I'm exhausted after cleaning out my closet. The weather has been great lately and it was time to organize things a little! Fun things about a day of closet management is finding pieces you totally forgot about. But on the other side of the coin I was realizing so many pretty pieces are still in the Netherlands! Luckily my parents are visiting soon..

I decided to put all the denims together, one of my favorite things to wear. But not only together in my wardrobe as you can see! A mix of denim and camo is my favorite, but denim on denim works as well in my opinion! What do you think of by doubleD look?

-

Kledingkast organiseren. Wie houdt ervan? Ik vind het een nare klus. Gelukkig is de prijs van te voren al bekend: het terug vinden van nieuwe-oude kleding. Dit zorgt altijd voor een fijn gevoel. De award van vandaag is dit denim jackie dat ik aan heb. Aan de andere kant komt het besef. Waar is dat leuke jurkje? Heb ik die top uitgeleend? Die bikini weg gegooit? Paniek. Ik geef mijn Nederlandse kast gewoon de schuld en piep m'n ouders op om daar ook een zoektocht te starten!

Vandaag mijn vergeten kledingstuk aan, gecombineert met mijn favoriet: denim. Normaal combineer ik het graag met camo, vandaag op deze manier. Wat vindt jij van mijn dubbel D look?



Have a lovely day,
XO



You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER