Monday 1 April 2013

b- Elanguest




My photo diary of Elanguest in St. Julians, Malta




Back at school!




Being back in the groove of being a student was challenging! But once I got my morning cappuccino and arrived at the Elanguest classroom I was full of energy and ready to learn.



The small class environment felt like a private lesson everyday. It was focused mainly on conversation - which I enjoyed! The teacher was energetic and had always interesting topics to discuss.


Location, location, location. Elanguest is located in the heart of St. Julians where everything happens. You will find a mix of tourists, expats, Malthese people and a lot of interesting students from all over the world!


I was impressed with the organization and full program that Elanguest offers. They even have rooftop get together's - with pizza and drinks- once a week!


Meeting students from different countries is fun, but improves you English too!


Do you see that tower? It's called Portomaso. The club called level 22 is one of the places to be in the weekend, right across the school. For the nightlife center only a 10 minute walk from there; you'll find a lot of clubs and pubs. Great place to be after a week of school!

How can this not motivate you?

To save you time and a huge headache I will advise you not to browse the internet. By entering 'learning English in Malta' Google gives you dozens of options. After a couple of days I've seen them all and only one stood out for me. Elanguest. 

Elanguest-Effect? My vocabulary has been taken to the next level and every single day was a fun day. I highly recommend it to any one of any age who wants to improve her/his English in an exciting bilingual sunny paradise!




b-Smart,
XO




You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER