Monday 8 April 2013

b- Confused




shoes ZARA, pants TOPSHOP, top/dress H&M, cardigan LALTRAMODA, bag THAILAND



Hi you all! How are you today? I know.. it's Monday. Let's make the best out of it! I'm a bit confused nowadays since the weather is changing all the time. I can't count on the weather forecast, neither on my terrace.

Terrace? Yes. I always go outside to get an idea about the temperature. But since I'm living topfloor it's almost always windy. When it IS windy I do the magic trick: looking what other people are wearing on the street! You'd say I'll kind of copy them, in this case: big time NO.

75% of the people I see on the streets are tourists; not smart to copy. They are wearing barely nothing because  they have the: 'I'm on a holiday and I want to show some skin' attitude.

So here my secret in a nutshell:

1. I enter the terrace
2. I check the wind
3. I check the tourists
4. I layer up!

Do you rely on the weather forecast in your country?



Have a great week!
XO




You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER