Tuesday 23 April 2013

b- SiSilly

 
jeans: PEPE JEANS tee: BILLABONG bracelet: BUDDHA TO BUDDHA


Crossing the sea brought me to Sicily last week. Since it's also an island in the Meditteranean I expected a rough and rocky countryside like Malta. But I was surprised. Do you remember I was comparing Sicily with a Quattro Stagioni pizza here while climbing the snow covered Etna?

Today I'm showing you another part of the pizza: Sicilian spring! While dancing trough the field I was terribly singing ''So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good niiiiiiiihight!'' But while uploading the first photo above ''Tinkey-Winkey, Tipsy, Lala Poe!'' was playing in my head..

I'm curious about your thoughts! Do these photo's make you think I'm a musical star in The Sound of Music or more like a Trippin' Teletubbie?

-

Vorige week dan ein-de-lijk die oversteek naar de overkant gemaakt: Sicilie. Omdat het net als Malta een eilandje in de Middelandse zee is, verwachtte ik hetzelfde klimaat en hetzelfde ruige landschap. Niets is minder waar! Herinner je nog dat ik Sicilie vergeleek met een pizza Quattro Stagioni hier, toen ik de besneeuwde Etna beklom?

Vandaag deel ik een ander stuk van de pizza; Siciliaanse lente! Dansend door het bloemenveld, zong ik vals ''So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good niiiiiiiihight!''  Maar tijdens het uploaden van de eerste foto hierboven klonk ♫ ''Tinkey-Winkey, Tipsy, Lala Poe!'' in mijn hoofd..

Wat vind jij? Speelde ik de hoofdrol in the Sound of Music of lijk ik meer op een tijgerende Teletubbie?



Be silly today,
XO



This outfit was featured at 
http://youroutfittoday.com/outfit-pink-jeans-may-2-2013/ 


You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER