Friday 8 February 2013

b- Lanvinlentine









Valentine's day crossed my mind and first thing what came up was; Lanvin. All the letters are matching! You might think I'm autistic, but as far as I know I'm not. It's just the love for the brand I assume (like I posted here)

I made you this Lanvin Valentine collage to get in the same  mood. I cheated a little because I couldn't find a nice pair of Lanvin heels so I choose for Charlotte Olympia, my other favorite designer. Remember my Christmas post about her? You can find it here, I love her eye-candy collection!

For me no anonymous postcards or roses since the whole world knows I'm with amazing him now and forever! What do you expect this year? Flowers, chocolates, lingerie, dinner and sparkling wine? Or corny 'gifts' as oversize-teddy bears holding normal-size teddy bears holding tiny-little teddy bears?

We will all find out on Thursday, I'm super excited!


Be sweet,
XO



You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER