Monday 11 February 2013

b- Wally





Remember losing your patience when you kept on looking for that red and white striped man? Even me, as an impatient person but I didn't skip a single page before I found him. Yes, I'm talking about the famous children's book 'Where is Wally.'



shorts MUCHACHOMALO - pants CLOSED - top ZARA -jacket GOOSECRAFT- sneakers ZARA




shoes: ZARA pants: CLOSED ring/neckless: PULL AND BEAR top: ZARA jacket: GOOSECRAFT


Coming two weeks I play this game as soon as I wake up and finish when he falls asleep. I have to admit, I love this fluffy animal named Wally. He is a lucky dog. Laying on the sofa all day long, eating, swimming, socializing outside with other friendly dogs and pissing on the gate of a non-friendly-attacking dog.

Today in sunny St. Paul's Bay we went for a long walk along the sea, aiming a cup of ginger-tea.



Wally gives paw,
XO


You can also follow me on: BLOGLOVIN' - INSTAGRAM (BIBICHER) - TWITTER